Thank you @bibliophagist for nominating my blog for Sunshine blogger award.
RULES OF THE AWARD:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate (at least) 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
11 QUESTIONS FROM AK:
1) What’s your favorite or most-used medium for entertainment?
Kindle and netflix.
2) What character in a work of fiction would you inhabit and why? (Assuming you’re experiencing the entire storyline of the game/novel/film/whatever as this character.)
Allison Nelson (Allie) from Notebook. I really love how her character was developed and would love to be a part of such a passionate love story.
3) What work would you wipe all memories of from your brain if you could so that you could experience it all over again?
without any doubt P.s.I love you by
4) What’s the most annoying trend occurring in your favorite medium today?
Nothing annoying so far.
5) What’s the most promising trend occurring in your favorite medium today?
I really appreciate kindle self publishing tool like it saves writers from the hassle of getting their work approved in publishing houses.
6) How much or how little romance do you like in your games/films/novels/etc.?
I am a hopelessly romantic person and I Love tons and dozens of romance in my novel and films.
7) If you had to be the ruler of one country in any work of fiction, which one would you pick?
I am more into romance fiction and non-fiction, so never really struck a chord with a ruler, but yes was highly smitten by dominating persona of Christian grey(Nothing political).
8) Do you think virtual reality will improve anytime in the near future to the extent that it’s actually worth using? Or are we already at that point?
Sorry,I don’t really know anything about virtual reality!
9) I’ve heard people say that the novel is a dying form of art and that changes in attention span length and the constant multitasking our generation is involved in will make them obsolete. If you have an opinion on that matter, do you agree or disagree?
I highly disagree,Story and story-teller are immortal.
10) Are you optimistic about the future of the human race?
I always choose to look at the brighter side of life. Although there is a rise in anti-social elements and their negative influence on the human race, I still believe there are people who are kind and believe in spreading joy. So yes
11) Cake or pie? (There’s only one right answer.)
Forever & always cake.
I nominate @justanotherstep for this award from my side.